What is the difference between forums and committees?
The committees are working groups where specific topics of interest are discussed to meet a need or solve a problem together with the government.
Dynamics: monthly work sessions
Forums members have an opportunity to share best practices and to receive expert presentations on specific topics, they function as spaces for learning more about different subjects.
Dynamics: presentation of a national or international speaker and a question and answer session. Sessions every two months.
What are the benefits of participating in the working groups?
- Express opinions about issues or topics that affect your company’s business
- Be updated in regulations or laws
- Maintain relations with the government and other state institutions
- Learn about bills and regulations that are in the legislative process and the various government entities.
- Analyze specific competitive issues that interest your company
- Networking: Interact with other members of the business community
What is the commitment required for each?
The committees meet once a month for an hour and a half in addition to work outside the committee, members are required to participate in all sessions possible.
The forum meets every two months for an hour and a half and do not require additional work.